Allie AKA: (Future Mrs. Fager's) Bridal Shower

So over the past 2 weeks I have calculated that today was my 6th trip to Wichita :) Sounds like a lot right?? Yeah your telling me. :) It's been a blast every time we come to Wichita (just wish the drive wasn't so boring) haha. Today was a special day to head into Wichita, and even though we were only there for 2 hrs it was worth the drive.
My soon to be sister-in-law had her bridal shower today, hosted at the Tallgrass Country Club. It was decorated super cute, with all of the colors that she is having in the wedding. It was great to see her all smiles today as she saw friends and family! I can't believe my little brother is getting married, still boggles my mind and makes me realize that we are all growing up. But he is one lucky guy to have this awesome girl, and she is one lucky girl to have such a amazing gentleman to marry!!

Now enough of me blabbing, I'll let you look at the pictures of the fun day that we had and the fun festivities that comes with being a bride to be... so without further a do.. I give you.... THE BRIDAL SHOWER!!...















Being the only female child in my family to have the last name "Fager" it's still weird for me to see that another girl that will be having that last name.. (yes i know i'm weird for thinking that) haha













 This game was fun to play... and I actually got some of them right :) I was super excited!!! For example, one of the questions was  "what are the names of Allie's soon to be mother & father- in-law?" Definitely got that one right!!! :) 

 Me with my beautiful sister!!! 


Gift opening is always the best !!! 




.. and that was only the first Hr!!! I'm sure there was even more picture opportunities to be taken, but sadly I could only stay for an hour because I had to be back home in order to get to church and teach my DtO (defy the odds) class. It was a such a great day, and I hope that you have enjoyed looking through the pictures. Until next time y'all!! :)

No comments