SCA Basketball

So I know that it has been awhile since I have posted. After being sick a week and getting back into the swing of things and back into the office and such, it's been quite busy. I did have a great opportunity the other night to watch my brother play basketball and my other brother coach. Living in a different town, I don't always get the chance to drive to Wichita on a game day so I can watch my youngest brother (Marcus) play some basketball, lucky for me, their game this week was up here in Salina so I was able to take an evening and hang out with my family up here.

 Marcus is in 9th grade and is 6 feet 7 inches (now you know why he plays basketball and every other sport for that matter haha) Matthew was a former SCA (Sunrise Christian Academy) basketball player in his High school days. Now he is the coach!! It's weird to watch my young brother coach. He is absolutely great at coaching, but I still see him as a little kid playing around on the driveway shooting hoops. It's very different seeing him all grown up. I am so proud of all 3 of my brothers and the men they have become! Marcus may be in 9th grade, and not fully grown but he is such a great man already!! Here is a little of what I was able to experience the other night. Enjoy as you get to see my brothers doing something that they love. :)  

Marcus is #21 


 






Matt in his coaching glory :) 

Free Throw shot...



AND IT'S GOOD!!!! 





Matt giving some pointers on how to win the game...


And the pointers must have worked...because SCA WON! This looks like the face of one happy coach :) 

Now time to go and shake hands with the other team. 

Two happy coaches!


And after a great game... they were able to take a picture with their sister !! :) I love these two guy's so very much!!!! Proud of you guys!!! 

No comments