Single Photo Shoot with Rebecca

I was honored to get the opportunity to take some pictures on Tuesday. The weather was absolutely amazing for this quick photo shoot. Rebecca goes to my church and had asked me to take some family pictures for her and her family, as well as some head shots for her as she starts her new ministry and needs some pictures to put on her website. The family pictures didn't happen on Tuesday because of family schedules, but Rebecca and I were able to take an hr and meet at a park for a quick photo shoot. Rebecca has such gorgeous blue eyes ( I was super jealous) :) I was so excited to be able to practice some more on the things that I am learning with photography. I am super excited to take pictures of Rebecca and her family! Here are the pictures that we took on Tuesday. Thanks Rebecca for letting me hang out with you and take your pictures. I love hearing your story of your life, and how much you love the Lord.










































No comments