Photo Shoot with Sarah Brown

Today being Martin Luther King Jr Day, most of my students in the youth were out of school, which means... hang out time for me!! :) I was able to meet some of my students this morning for coffee, and then this afternoon I was able to hang out with Sarah, and take some pictures! She was such a champ, because although the weather looked nice, it was FREEZING!!! Seriously it was 30 degrees when we went and took pictures. :) There was one point where both her and my hands were so cold, we couldn't feel them anymore, and they were all red. So we decided to take a 5min break and go turn the car on full blast heat and warm ourselves up. It was a great time and I had a blast taking Sarah's pictures. More practice for me!! I recently got a new camera Canon 7D, and today was my first day to take it out and shoot some pictures and I absolutely LOVE the new camera!! There are so many more options than my Rebel so I'm now learning how to work the 7D. It has many buttons and gadgets but it's sweet! I'm still learning how to shoot in  Manual mode as well as edit the pictures I take. It's a work in progress and thankfully I have many jr high girls who LOVE to have their pictures taken so I have many opportunities to practice haha.
Thanks Sarah for letting me hang out with you today and take your pictures in the cold. No without further more.. here is the beautiful Sarah!









































































No comments