Because every Friday is Homemade Bread making Day!!

I know that I have mentioned this before in a post or a picture on Instagram, but I figured I would actually take a picture with my DSL camera this time! 
Every Friday in the Kyle household is Homemade bread making day, and let me tell you it's AMAZING! 
My husbands Grandma won this for 1st place at the Kansas State Fair one year, and Ben (my husband) has been eating it since he was little. So I figured as his wife, it was my privilege to learn how to make this delicious home made bread. 
So one weekend when we were up in KC visiting my in-laws, and my mother-in-law showed me how it was done. Let me tell you, she made it look a lot easier then when I tried by myself. However after making this bread for months now, I think I am finally at the PRO level. Although maybe I shouldn't say PRO because his Grandma is the pro for winning 1st place, but lets just say I can make it a lot easier than I did my first two tries. 
I love how home made bread smells when it's baking in the oven. It's probably one of the most amazing smells in the world, especially on a crisp cool day like today. 

Now for it to rise, so I can bake it! Here is to waiting! 


No comments