Wedding Dress Fun

Yesterday my sister-in-law (Ashley) and her husband (Eli) came to Salina to take pictures of Ben and I. We needed some updated pictures for us and since my sister is AMAZING at photography (seriously go check out her work at http://www.ashleyelizabethphotographyblog.blogspot.com)
we asked if she would come and take our pictures. 
So they decided to make a day of it and we had a total BLAST hanging out with them! 

Something that Ash and I have wanted to do was to take pictures together in our wedding dresses. So yesterday we decided if we had time then we would get the wedding dresses out and take some pictures together and then with our handsome men! I'm so glad that we decided to do this. It was so much fun, and I loved getting back into my wedding dress. Now since our husbands are spouses of Photographers we let them get behind the camera while Ash and I posed. They did such a good job, with a little training of course. 
Some of the pictures Ash, took with my camera or Eli took with my camera while Ben had Ash's camera. I edited them and got her permission to put my watermark on them. Just wanted to clarify that. 

Ash and Eli are so darn cute together. Ash is just completely gorgeous as you will see in these pictures. And Eli, you aren't to bad yourself ;) Love you both so very much! Thank you for driving down to take Ben and my pictures and hanging out with us! 

*Be sure to check out Ash's Photography blog in the next few days for a sneak peek of Ben and my pic's. 



























No comments