BROOKE JOHANSON SENIOR PICTURES {CLASS OF 2015}

I have known Brooke since she was a little 7th Grader! I was the assistant Youth Pastor at a Church in Wichita, KS before I moved up to Salina, KS, and Brooke was one of the students in the AREA 51 youth group at First Church of the Nazarene. So I was beyond excited when she asked if I would take her Senior Pictures! 
Brooke is one of those girls that truly is beautiful (and by Beautiful I mean Gorgeous!) inside & out, and I know people say that a lot, but this girl has it all! She has an amazing heart for her Savior & she loves her family and friends so much. She always lends a helping hand, and just is friends to everyone around her.
I have loved getting to know Brooke these past years, and seeing her grow into an incredible young woman of God. She is truly a blessing. 
Even after I moved to Salina, she came up to Salina for some Golfing tournaments and so she would text me so I could come watch! She is an amazing golfer, and it runs in her family. I'm so impressed, because I can't hit a golf ball to save my life :) 
Brooke, thank you so much for being a friend, for smiling and just lighting up the room when you walk into it. I am so excited for you and what God has in store for you! I love you to death, and will always be a phone call away if ya ever need me !! Enjoy your Senior Year!!!  










































T

No comments