Senior Girls 2015

These amazingly stunning looking young ladies are AWESOME! I had the privilege of hanging out with these ladies one evening and taking pictures for them so they could use them for Grad parties! I don't even want to think about these girls graduating yet :( I am going to be so sad when they leave the youth group. 
We had some fun experiences while taking pictures. The first spot we went to, had a TON of mosquito & everyone and I do mean everyone was getting bit. It was so funny to see the girls dancing around, hitting themselves (and each other) killing the mosquitoes, and then for a split second they smiled, and stood still. Once I said "got it" the girls were back at running around and hitting themselves. It was hilarious to see! They were troopers when I kept saying "just one more pose" :) 
After the mosquito infested location, we went to a gorgeous Sunflower field. We were all in Awe as we drove up, and I knew that these pictures were going to be amazing! I love this group of girls and am so glad that I was able to capture their beauty and the fun group that they are together! 

Thanks ladies for a great evening! Have a great Senior Year! 


























No comments