The Most AMAZING chip dip EVER!!

So my sister-in-law (Ashely) is amazing & is always showing me new recipes that she has made. And let me tell you they are always DELICIOUS! 

* side note inserted here: Ashley and I share a common love & passion for Photography, & she just actually launched her NEW and IMPROVED BLOG & FACEBOOK PHOTOGRAPHY PAGE. She is incredible with little babies and capturing their little features. So.... if you are interested at looking at the amazing photographer and interior designer my sister - in - law is, then go check her out at http://www.ashleyelizabethphotographyblog.blogspot.com & on Facebook at Ashley Elizabeth Photography  * ok Side note over

 So back to the amazing dip, I figured that I wouldn't be selfish and keep it to myself, but that I would share it with all of you. I know there are lots of Pinterest dips out there, but this one surpasses them all :) 
It's an easy 'put together' dip that is great for any occasion. And tastes even better with the Tostitos Multigrain scoop chips! (keep that in mind) 
Below is the recipe, now go to the store, put it together, and try it for yourself, I promise you won't be disappointed. 


1 avocado diced (I used a jumbo one) 
2 Roma tomatoes diced
1/2 can of black beans (could do a little more if you wanted) 
1 1/2 cups of frozen corn (thawed) 
1 bunch of Cilantro - chopped (or 1/2 a bunch if the bunch is big) 
         Or you can just eyeball it. 
Onion - just chop about 3-4  table spoons 
1/2 Jalapeño chopped
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cumin
Lemon - squeezed into the bowl ( you can use fresh lemon or the juice from a lemon juice container ) 
Lime - squeezed into the bowl ( you can use fresh lime or the juice from a lime juice container ) 

And there you have it... the best chip dip EVER!!! It's easy and delicious! 

No comments