THE AUSTIN FAMILY

This family is one incredible family, who I love to death, and I was beyond excited to take their family pictures for them.

 Paul is our Worship Pastor at First Covenant Church and Kandi his wife, was an incredible LifeGroup leader with this past years SR youth girls, and has done it for the past 4 years. Talk about awesome youth leader commitment. 
These two amazing adults love the Lord, and you can see it lived out through them, which is so cool to watch. 

A Little F.F. (Fun Fact) Paul sang at my wedding 2 years ago & did a wonderful job. 

These kids of theirs are so darn cute!(Desiree, Ryker, Cayman, and Tannin)  Desiree, the oldest and only girl, does such a wonderful job at being a big sister. Desiree is also a youth who I have gotten to know over the past 3 years, and I love her to death! She is full of life, and there is never a dull moment with her around :) 
It will be a few years ;) , but I am excited for when the boys are in the youth group, and the life that they will bring to it! 

Thanks Paul and Kandi for letting me take your guy's family pictures!  
























No comments