Some new photo places & new updated marketing pictures!

The other night Ben came home and said that he found some new places for me to take pictures at. So since I have been in desperate need to update my blog photo's of myself, I figured what better day than Friday afternoon to go out, try some new places, and get some new marketing pic's of me in the process. 
Ben is an amazing husband, and was kind enough to go out with me to do that. 

So..... with that, we embarked on an afternoon journey, and what a journey it was. I would have Ben get into a pose and then I would snap some pictures so I could set the camera to the right lighting I wanted for the picture. Then I had to tell Ben how to take the picture with the right amount of exposure I wanted, and then get into the pose I wanted for the picture. 
He was good learner and after a few tries, (and making sure he got my whole body in the picture instead of cutting off my legs). They came out great! 

Thanks babe for enduring the 30 minutes with me of picture taking! 
Here are some of the pictures that we took! You will be seeing more of these pictures of me as I continue to update my marketing for Melissa Kyle Photography! 

This is my absolute FAVORITE picture of Ben!!! :) I'm so glad that I caught this smile, melts my heart every time! I absolutely love this man! 














No comments