Fall is FINALLY here! {home decor}

I have been ready for Fall for a very long time! Come to think of it, I had my fall decorations up in my house the last week of Aug I believe, or maybe it was the very first week of Sept. I can't remember. 
I have come to the conclusion that Fall is by far, my favorite season! (Sept, Oct months) things are still green outside and yet the tempt is dropping to where you can wear sweatshirts and sweatpants or leggings. Plus when the leaves change it's absolutely gorgeous! Especially when driving around in Salina, KS and you have trees hanging over streets. It truly is breathtaking! 
So since it is fall (HOORAY) I figured I would post the fall decor that I have up in my house this year! *a little side note: Candy Corn makes for some cheap decor. :) 

Have a great Fall season! 


My best friend got this candle for me as a gift one year, it's one of those that crackle when it is lit. I love it, and the fact that it's called "evening bonfire" if you know me. That's MY candle! 


Where would we be without Pinterest and their Free Printable's. 

Love Bath & Body works candles!!! 














I'm telling you, Candy Corn is a cheap decoration! 



Got this candle from Dillons actually, and have loved the smell. I believe it's called "country kitchen". It's actually lasted quite a while which i LOVE, because I enjoy burning candles and am sad at how quick they are gone. 


Excuse the mess that I have on the floor & counter. 

And there is the grand tour of my fall decor at the Kyle house! 

No comments